Marine electronics has a long tradition of offering personal service to many thousands of boat-owners – giving first class advice on all aspects to the SALES, SERVICE and INSTALLATION of TOP-QUALITY MARINE ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT.
Here at GREENHAM REGIS marine electronics we specialise in selling marine electronic equipment.
visit to one of our offices located on the South Coast for unbiased advice on the most reliable equipment to fit to your budget. With our prices known to be very competitive within the industry and coupled with our expertise and knowledge we feel sure we can fulfill your requirements.
Many of our Engineers are certified under the British Marine Federation and the British Marine Electronics Association to ensure a common standard across the industry.
Our Installations conform to the “Code of Practice for the Installation of Electrical and Electronic Equipment with our engineers attending constant training to ensure we are able to fully meet the requirements to commission and support their equipment in the field.
Full Installation to include
Connect & Commission to include
- Connecting and interfacing of owner installed equipment.
- Commissioning sea trials and hand over to owner.
- Sign off warranty paperwork for manufacturers.
- Repairs of equipment can be undertaken onboard or in our workshops.
- Metal Fabrication and Shipwright’s Work is undertaken by one of our partner companies under our control.
Our work spans vessels from small day boats through to super yachts and anything in-between.