We at Goodwin Plastics fabricate bespoke plastic products for a wide range of customers across England & Wales. We have been manufacturing bespoke fresh plastic water tanks for more than 25 years. Our tanks are fabricated in Polypropylene which is a tough and durable plastics with a high impact strength. Over the years, we have built tanks from 8,000 litres to supply sprinkler systems to 3 litre header tank for central heating systems on boats. All of our tanks are bespoke to each of our customers requirements. We take great pride in ourselves for manufacturing the best plastic water or waste holding tanks we can.
Our bespoke water tanks are individually manufactured to meet your specific requirements requirements, Our tanks are made from either 6mm, 9mm or 12mm depending on size and application. Many of our plastic water and waste holding tanks have been manufactured for Canal boats (Narrow boats), wide beam barges & yachts. Our tanks come with standard B.S.P threaded sockets welded into them, and hosetails are supplied to screw into position. The level gauge are also available and inspection cover too.
Our products include:
- Water Tank With Pump
- Polypropylene Water Tanks
- Flared Edge Polypropylene Water Tank – Made of linear polyethylene flared edges for permanent adhesion on the broadside
- Tri Water Tank – Made of white polyethylene, triangular flared shape designed for the bow
- Wall Hanging Water Tank – Suitable for mounting behind cabinets or interspaces
- SMEV VA8005 Square sink with glass lid
- SMEV PI8002 Two burner hob with glass lid
- SMEV 9222 Combi 9222 two burner hob and right hand sink combination with glass lid
- Portable 972 domestic toilet
- Whale inline booster high flow pump 12V
- ABS wall Foldable sink
- Orange type EC fuel tank
- Shower Trays
- Battery Boxes
- Window Guards
- Acrylics & Mirrors
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services – we would love to hear from you! Or you can visit our social media pages to hear about our latest projects, news and deals.