We at iPowerboat are an established RYA Training School and Loch Ness swim escort boat service based at Ballachulish on the west coast of Scotland. Surrounded by picturesque views of the towering mountains of Glencoe Located between Fort William and Oban, and only 90 miles from either Glasgow or Inverness, we are ideally located and are able to cover a large area of water. In our opinion, this is the best location in the whole world to use and train in a powerboat. iPowerboat specialises in a range of powerboat training courses and runs recognised RYA and MCA STCW courses from RYA Powerboat Level two (2) course to advanced powerboat course, VHF Radio to Day Skipper and Yachtmaster theory courses – we have something for everyone!
OUR FULL LIST OF COURSES INCLUDE:
- Level 1 Powerboat – £199
- Level 2 Powerboat – £299
- Intermediate Powerboat – £299
- Advanced Powerboat – £380
- Advanced Exam – £193 (A contribution to fuel costs is also required)
*NEW Motor Cruising Courses:
- Start Motor Cruising (coming soon)
- Helmsman Practical Course Motor (coming soon)
- Day Skipper Motor – £810
- Yachtmaster Coastal Motor (coming soon)
- Yachtmaster Offshore Motor (coming soon)
- Day Skipper Theory – £385
- Yachtmaster Coastal / Offshore Theory – £420
- VHF Radio Classroom Course – £110
- First Aid at Sea – £120
- Basic Sea Survival – £130
- VHF SRC Online Course – £85
- Professional Practices & Responsibilities (PPR) Online Course – £39
- Elementary First Aid – £140
- Radar & Electronic Chart Systems in Code Vessels – 2 Classes – £400 each or £750 combined
Check out our website for more information on each of our courses and see which one takes your fancy.
(If more than one person is booking, then there is a discount available. Call to discuss.)
We also have Anthem 2 available for commercial use as well. Call for further information.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services or you can simply come down and see first hand what we can do for you – we would love to meet you! Alternatively you can visit our social media pages to hear about our latest adventures, news and deals.