Situated in the London Docklands – Gallions Point Marina offers a great place to moor your vessel in a very safe marina staffed by competent professionals dedicated to the care of your craft and all your boating needs with extensive facilities.
- Diesel supply
- Calor Gas
- Hard standing
- Engineer on site
- New slipway
- Showers, WC
- Water on pontoons / quay side
- Electricity / power to moorings
Vessels up to 13.5 metres (45 foot)
Safe moorings on the new pontoons. Water and electricity supplied at each mooring.
Large vessels will be moored at the quay side. This moorings are also equipped with electricity and water supplies.
Boats up to 22 m (73 ft) long can be accommodated within the lock.
Locking possible 5 hours before high water and 5 hours after high water (subject to the draft of your boat).
Enjoy safe pontoon moorings where security is parmount.
- Entrance to the Gallions Point Marina via “Gate 14” is protected 24 hrs, every day of the year by a security guard who observes all traffic to and from the marina.
- The site has 24 hrs surveillance by CCTV protection.
- The perimeter is protected by locked gates and a secure wire fence.
- Enclosed car parking is available.